Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What I'm Going to Do When I Grow Up

It's decided, finally! The specific, exact thing I want to do with my life is to be a (drumroll, please)...

Diversity Education Consultant for Multinational Companies!

I think I've finally found something I can remain passionate about for the rest of my life; teaching companies how to interact respectively and appreciatively with their international partners and counterparts. I have a certain student organization at CSU to thank for this revelation, and a series of incredible friends and mentors. To the Business Diversity and Leadership Alliance, my thanks and undying love. All of you, past, present, and future, are the most amazing students to pass through the College of Business.

Most importantly, though, thanks to Katya, Kathy, Felicia, Mike, and Jimmy! Your undying support of your students' dreams, belief in their capabilities, and honesty about the best path for them to follow is incredible. You are some of the dearest people I have met in my life, and you are certainly among my closest friends from my CSU experience.

So, diversity education consultancy, here I come! With the friends and mentors I have behind me, I know I can succeed :]]

In case you feel like reading even more of my musings, I've entered a blog contest to try and win a $20,000 scholarship...check it out HERE.

Hugs,
shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment